AIR RIDE CHEYENNE ELITE
The Cheyenne Elite 4 x 4 Tracking Vehicles can be used for camera tracking with cars, motorcycles, sidecars, bicycles etc. These vehicles can be used Off Road in rough and muddy terrain, also ideal for location access with camera gear etc. They are very quiet and fitted with air cushion suspension, which is adjustable to weight and ride comfort.
These vehicles can be used for all round camera tracking and “A” Framing with optional front and rear platforms. The working area is fitted with safety rails, which can also be used for rigging etc “User Friendly” and the generators, are built in under the floor area of these tracking vehicles allowing more area for crew / equipment and in addition are much quieter. The carrying capacity is for 6 people only and maximum carrying weight is approx. 1000kg.
- 4 x Full Safety Harnesses Basic Riggers Kit – Scaffold Tube Kit 14 Tubes (From 8ft to 2ft) and 30 Fittings (Doubles & Swivels)
- 5 x 25 mm Ratchet Straps Crane Mounts for Numerous Camera Cranes
- Limited Scaffold Tube for rigging “Universal Car Rig” Bonnet & Door Camera Mounts
- Front/Rear Platform Built In – Honda Low-Noise 6kW Generator
- “A” Frame/Tow-Dolly
- Overall Width 2m
- Overall Length 5.9m
- Working Area on back 2.4m x 1.54m
- Front/Rear Platform 1.66m x 0.95m
- Platform Height from ground 0.75m